ALL OUR EFFORTS ARE DIRECTED AT HELPING YOU TO HELP OTHERS SAVE LIVES
We run courses on crowd management. These courses are required for master.officers, and other personnel designated on master list to assist passengers in emergency situations.
These courses contain but not limited to :
- Awareness of lif – saving appliances and control plans that inclue knowledge on master list in emergency situations;
- Emergencies exit and ability to give clear orders;
- Control of passengers in all areas of the vessel;
- Maintaining escape routes ;
- Special requirements for persons with disability and special needs; and
- Searching for accommodation spaces
All mustering procedures that include, keeping order,techniques for reducing / avoiding panic, to enlist assistance from outside passengers and to ensure that passengers are suitably clothed and have lifejackets on correctly.