A two-day bespoke course designed to cover all areas of safety involved in the operations of your own workboat.
From “RIB” to “Weed Cutter” we can train in the use under the following general areas:
- Selection and Care of Equipment
- Safety Checks
- Treatment of casualties
- Look out, Courtesy to other users, Restricted Vessels
- Knowledge of steering and sailing rules
- Lights etc Knowledge of weather, tides, River/Harbour rules
- Breakdown Practical including Towing, Manoeuvring, Turning, Emergency Stop, Approaching person in the water, Use of sea anchor etc etc
Course can be conducted on site using your own equipment or if necessary our RIB.
Certificates issued to all participants on successful completion.